Goals and Objectives of the S.M.C.
The Shuswap Mountaineering Club supports self propelled, all season activities including general mountaineering, climbing, hiking and skiing.
Our objectives are:
1. To establish a registry and social network for club members.
2. To encourage the development of proper outdoor skills from qualified educators.
3. To promote the use and development of local trails and climbing areas.
4. To cultivate sound environmental habits amongst our members.
5. To promote mountaineering through club sponsered events and social activities.